REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(Infrastructure Development Specialist for immediate full-time position)
Country: Republic of Moldova
Terms for employment: fixed-term employment contract
Project: IRECR (IFAD VI)
The Consolidated IFAD Programme Implementation Unit (CPIU-IFAD) intends to recruit an Infrastructure Development Specialist, which will be responsible for the design, implementation and impact assessment of infrastructure development activities, a key component within IFAD programme in Moldova.
The CPIU-IFAD will recruit a full time national consultant, with a strong background in engineering, civil constructions, road construction, with experience in implementation of international projects. She/he will be based in the CPIU-IFAD team, will take lead and responsibility for the implementation of the infrastructure component under the overall supervision of the CPIU-IFAD director, and will ensure direct collaboration with the stakeholders, public administration at the community level, producer client-groups, etc.
Main Duties and Responsibilities are described in the ToR, which can be downloaded from: www.ucipifad.md/vacancies.
Minimum eligibility criteria for consultant:
- MSc degree in Civil engineering, Constructions, building Management or other relevant specialisations.
- Have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience, management, design and construction of small-scale community infrastructure(roads, irrigation infrastructure, or other type of rural infrastructure
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working in internationally funded projects.
Interested persons should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience. The key criteria for shortlisting are the following:
1. General qualification - 30 points:
2. Specific experience – 50 points:
3. Language skills -10 points:
4. Computer management skills – 10 points
Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection-based on consultants’ qualifications (CQS) method.
If you have experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution on IFAD Programme implementation, submit a detailed curriculum vitae in English, Motivation Letter, and at least three (3) professional reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 12 Mar. 2018 at 16.00 p.m.
Consolidated Programme Implementation Unit (CPIU-IFAD)
Attn: Nadejda Russu, Procurement specialist, of. 1303, bd. Stefan cel Mare și Sfînt, 162,
Chisinau, MD-2004, Republic of Moldova