SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
call for Proposals - Consulting company
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract: # IFSP/CS-35/C.16/C.2/1.9/Loc
Assignment Name: “Elaboration of methodology for identification of lakes destined for liquidation”
The Agency “Apele Moldovei” under the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment of the Republic of Moldova is procuring the consulting services (Consulting Company) to provide assistance in elaboration of methodology for identification of lakes destined for liquidation.
The consultant (company) will work under the result 1.9 Implementation of the priority measuresrelated to Nistru and Danube-Prut and the Black Sea districts.
The implementation of this assignment will require a Consulting Company/Firm, which is specialized in providing the above services, and have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of general experience in fields related to civil (hydrotechnical) engineering;
- Proven organizational and financial management skill;
- Experience gained during the participation in international projects of similar complexity;
- Proven skill to complete projects on time, and within the budget;
- Proven capacity to represent the project with a high level of professionalism.
- At least 3 years of experience in hydrology and land cadaster;
- Experience of water resources management will consider a strong advantage;
The company should describe its team and competencies. The company is free to organize its team as it considers the most appropriate. However, at least, the following key staff/consultants should be mobilized with the following qualification and experience. The company should express the number of working days of each mobilized individual consultant as part of the team.
The consultancy is expected to be undertaken during a period of 8 months (with a level of effort equal to 40 person-months).
Interested and qualified candidates (companies) must send a request for the tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com.
Proposals must be submitted in original not later than the following date and time: February 15, 2019, 11:00 (Chisinau time).