Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
call for Proposals - Consulting company
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract: # IFSP/CS-19/C-3/C.3/1.10
Assignment Name: “Assistance in Development of the Automated Information System "State Water Cadaster"”
The Agency “Apele Moldovei” under the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment of the Republic of Moldova is procuring the consulting services (Consulting Company) to develop the Automated Information System "State Water Cadaster"”.
The implementation of the proposed assignment will contribute to achieving the project’s output 1.10 of the IFSP “Establishment of Water Information System”.
The implementation of this assignment will require a Consulting Company/Firm, which is specialized in providing the above services, and have the following qualifications:
The company should fulfill the following criteria:
- Minimum 7 years of general experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in development of the informational systems;
- At least 5 years of experience in IT;
- Experience of development of ICT projects in the field of environment will be considered an advantage;
- Proven organizational and financial management skill;
- Experience gained during the participation in international projects of similar complexity;
- Proven skill to complete projects on time, and within the budget;
- Proven capacity to represent the project with a high level of professionalism
- Work experience in international projects financed by EU, EBRD, WB, USAID, GIZ, etc.
The company should describe its team and competencies. The company is free to organize its team as it seems the most appropriate. However, at least, the key staff/consultants indicated in the tender documents should be mobilized with the requested qualification and experience. The company should express the number of working days of each mobilized individual consultant as part of the team.
The consultancy is expected to be undertaken during a period of 8 months (with a level of effort equal to 72 person-months).
Interested and qualified candidates (companies) must send a request for the tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com.
Proposals must be submitted in original no later than the following date and time: November 1, 2019, 11:00 (Chisinau time).